Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Pickaxe.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarzaPes

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody! Can you appraise pickaxe.org?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
^
 
0
•••
Hi, I really don't know what kind of non-profit would purchase this .org. I think you are going to have a very hard time finding an end user, and a re-seller will pay very little for this reason. I'd say if you get an offer for $100, you should take it, if not, then I think you'll be better off dropping it.

Pickaxe.com could be a brandable name for a company, but I think even that would have a hard time finding its buyer.
 
0
•••
As above, doesn't suit the extension.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back