NameSilo

Phpfox, Phpmydirectory, xpanel and phpld licenses for sell

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Godown

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

Up for grabs are some script licenses :

1. Phpfox (phpfox.com) original cost $375 (300 + 75 for copyright removal)
Best thing is the license comes with lifetime updates and support, which is no more available and chargeable $40/year, whcih si free in this license.
I will let it go for $275

2. Phpmydirectory (phpmydirectory.com) The best directory script every, Comes in $100 I will let it go for $75

3. xpanel (xpanel.com) Free webhosting script with builtin panel, Its the most lightweight script in its niche, Originally $50, I will give it in $35

4. Phpld (phplinkdirectory.com) Cheap solution for a link directory script, comes new in $25, I will give in $15

Please PM me for all other info and payment details, Thread may not be monitored as WHT notifications are messed up for my account.

Thanks for reading.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
D'Godown: Please PM me with proof of rights for all of the listed scripts, then I'll clear this thread.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick
 
0
•••
I'll take phpld once this is cleared...
 
0
•••
ricberw said:
D'Godown: Please PM me with proof of rights for all of the listed scripts, then I'll clear this thread.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick

Hi Rick, do you want shots of member areas? or what kind of proofs?

Thanks for your time.
 
0
•••
D'Godown said:
Hi Rick, do you want shots of member areas? or what kind of proofs?

Thanks for your time.

Sure - that works fine. E-mail them to me.

ricberw (at) pacbell (dot) net

Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick
 
0
•••
For the phpLD license, I will need the usernames of the current owner and the owner PMed to me (David) on the phpLD forums, and I can transfer the license.
Thanks,
David
 
0
•••
I'll take the xpanel once cleared.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back