Domain Empire

PhpBB3 AdSense Revenue Sharing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been lurking around this forum for awhile now but just wanted to make a quick announcement that I don't think anyone has made yet. For the past 2 years I have seen hundreds of people asking about the creation of some type of Adsense revenue sharing modification for phpBB3 (and a couple of the last versions of phpBB2). However, after two years of requests nobody has released a mod for it yet. But, I just saw on the forum SlickAffiliates.com that they are offering revenue sharing to their members. They are officially the first phpBB3 forum to offer revenue sharing!

You can find out more information here: SlickAffiliates.com | Affiliate Marketing Forum - View topic - SlickAffiliates Revenue Sharing

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is really old news. That was not the first phpBB forum to use the revenue sharing MOD. It was released a while ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back