Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PHPBB skinning!! please help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

richkid

Established Member
Impact
2
hi everyone..
i was getting a design and coding done for a website i am creating with a forum, but the person i have hired is having some problems.

I have the design coming, but he is now unable to code it. I am looking for someone would would be able to code it to PHPBB for me, it is all designed for PHPBB, just not coded. and i think it is fairly basic.

I had paid this guy $20 for the design and coding, and would like to pay $10 max, but I am open to all offers,

so if you are interested, please let me know.

thanks.

Thomas
Untitled-1.gif
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent!
 
0
•••
i can do it for free if its 2 or 3 mods
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back