vanadium said:Well, since after a browser-facing PHP file executes it results in HTML code that can be viewed in 'View Source' in any browser as it is, I'm not sure you're going to see much demand unfortunately. I'm going to have to say regfee.
(...says this PHP developer.)
Porte said:It is worth regging at least, mid$XX wholesale value I presume. Good luck mate
trendicator said:i see what you mean, but i disagree...well, since you're a php dev, you'd know that with a wordpress blog, it'd automatically generate a php page once you publish some content. many would want a static page instead, that's where PHP2HTML comes in handy....
i'm no php dev, so i may well be wrong
enlighten me....
vanadium said:It *might* be worth something to a Wordpress plugin dev in such a case, but the well-known WP-Cache plugin already does exactly this by producing a static file for particular entries when the server is under heavy load.
I'll revise to mid-$xx along with the compadre above, but it'd be a hard one to nail a buyer for in a dominated niche IMHO.

