Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Php wysiwyg editor

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vichousefc

Account Closed
Impact
0
Is there such a thing as a PHP editor like FP?

Or am I completely going in the wrong direction here?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No php isn't a visual language so a WYSIWYG editor wold be impossible.
 
0
•••
There ARE so called CMS (WYSIWYG content management systems) which are remotely hosted and php/mySQL based. Mostly they are developed individually and priced respectively (at least middle x,xxx).
 
0
•••
I've been using dreamweaver for 4-5 years now, it does the job
 
0
•••
Noobie said:
I've been using dreamweaver for 4-5 years now, it does the job

Except that this is NOT a php editor.
 
0
•••
dreamweaver is a php editor, as is notepad, but neither is a WYSIWYG system.
 
0
•••
Aaron D. said:
No php isn't a visual language so a WYSIWYG editor wold be impossible.
exactly what he said. Php is a server side lanuage. Basically designed to do some behind the scene calculations and then output to the html code. Using front page or dreamweaver to do your layout is fine you can then resave the file as .php and add some php code inside. Though personally I dont use FP or Dreamweaver, I use a very cool program called PSPad it's not a WYSIWYG editor but the best code editor around, and free.
 
0
•••
Is there a way to design a normal HTML template and then insert the php template elsewhere?

Not sure if I am making myself clear?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back