PHP Scripts!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder

Established Member
Impact
5
Well I don't know if this is the right place but here we go:

I have some scripts I made off top of my head. I don't know if it is worth anything but ya. Everything is made up from PHP... notepad is what I used!

- Age Calculator
- Grade Calculator (Canadian Grades...)
- Tax Calculator (Canada + US)
- Agree/Disagree Terms
- Bank...
- md5 Encrypter
*Template Creator
- User/Pass
User/Pass = admin/demo

I just have these and no use for it.... if you really want it PM me or post a reply with your offer for any of these script... I just want something over $5 for anything... Just make your offer and I will see if it is acceptable!


Is it worth anything?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how much for the template creator!

with unique rights or master reseller etc!
 
0
•••
The template creator was my unique idea and it took some time to develop it. I will give you the whole code with master resell rights for $50 or PM me with what you think is a reasonable price. BTW I will only give it to you and no one else (UNIQUE) It is upto you with what you want to do with it! You can start a site where you create free webpages for newbies or something...
I just started the idea... you can finish it off :P
 
0
•••
I think the template creator has great potential and if put together with the right domain it could be very profitable, to bad I dont have the revenue right now to purchase this!
 
0
•••
suhithar said:
The template creator was my unique idea and it took some time to develop it. I will give you the whole code with master resell rights for $50 or PM me with what you think is a reasonable price. BTW I will only give it to you and no one else (UNIQUE) It is upto you with what you want to do with it! You can start a site where you create free webpages for newbies or something...
I just started the idea... you can finish it off :P

I will give you $50 for sole rights to the template script. Please pm me details to make payment.
 
0
•••
Pm'ed you! Thanks for the offer
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back