Domain Empire

PHP Script : Ryan's District Directory thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
PHP Script : Ryan's District Directory

This script some people here at NP are currently using
I included in this free script all features i could think of or available in other paid or free directory scripts .
Please give me your feedbacks, suggestions and comments

demo, details and download page is at http://ryansdistrict.com/boards/index.php/topic,10510.0.html

Recent Updates :
* Link exchange with each site via banner or text link
* Fully customizable colors from header.php
* More search engine friendly
* Less visited sites will appear at the top of the lists to give them more chance to get hits
* More details about each site such as page rank alexa, google rank and many more details
* Around 1000 pre-installed categories and you are able to add unlimited number of categories
* Subcategories, unlimited number of sub levels
* Perfect advertising space, ideal for your adsense ads

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi,
thanks for sharing this script. do you have a live demo?

on the forum you provided, it says

"Demo site: You are not allowed to view links."

•••
•••
rcep,

thanks for the demo link. its great given that it's already populated with tons of categories.

downloaded the app. will test it very soon.

regards,

•••
if there is an interest i am ready to develop this idea on a larger scale because jsut from the demo site i am already earning few tens of dollars from adsense without any sort of promotion

btw seolinks if your willing to use this software please let me know
i got a better version than the one your going to download i will send it to you later

•••
ok. please do send the better version.
i am planning to tweak the script to make it more URL friendly, but if you already have a version with friendly URLs, then i would appreciate it very much if you can share.

•••
s

no its not like so was going to add more features
SO
you tweak what ever you want to and please send me your version ;)

Editing the script is so easy if you feel you need any help feel free to ask me;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back