Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PHP - Query Whois for domain expiry date

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

samuelhr

Account Closed
Impact
21
Hi,
I'm struggling, I did the basic way which was to simply load up whois.domaintools.com with file_get_contents and steal the returned date, however this is unfair as I'll be stealing their bandwidth and also is quite slow.

I tried querying the whois servers directly, but that doesn't return the expiry date and I need just the expiry date.

How can I do it?

Edit: Please move to programming forum
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back