NameSilo

Domain Expiry

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
1,085
I was waiting for a domain to drop so I found it at closeouts and I thought I'd wait for it to drop completely so I can hand reg it and save some cash. Anyway, I tried to whois today and it showed the following:

Updated Date: 2018-10-29T07:59:26Z
Creation Date: 2013-09-18T00:16:44Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-18T00:16:44Z

As you can see the expiry date is more than 1 month ago but it got updated today. Does this mean that someone took it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
The expiry date is not to confuse with drop date. Update date is just their system, usually updated when page loaded. I assume you used whois.com?

Try use the registry whois directly, and you'll see its dropping today.
 
1
•••
The expiry date is not to confuse with drop date. Update date is just their system, usually updated when page loaded. I assume you used whois.com?

Try use the registry whois directly, and you'll see its dropping today.

Just to be clear the domain is registered at GoDaddy and I used GoDaddy whois.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back