Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Php - Open Google Maps Mobile

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

doubleJ

New Member
Impact
0
Is there a way to open google maps mobile from a webpage?
I'm working on a mobile version of a website and the regular google maps doesn't work so well on mobile browsers. I figure enough people have the application that it could be integrated.
I'd like to utilize one of my My Maps.
JJ
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Make sure you're using Google Maps API v3. That goes a long way toward making things work for mobile.
 
0
•••
There isn't a way to specify api versions with My Maps, is there?
I could do a lot, making a manual map, but My Maps is so much easier.
JJ
 
0
•••
0
•••
Here is a solution to your problem you need to have a comapatible browser for your mobile that opens the google maps effectively. Try this it will surely work.
 
0
•••
I found that
Code:
maps://website/file.kml
opens the google maps program on the iphone. I haven't found it to work on anything else, though.
JJ
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back