Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PHP Help Please!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

scopeweb

Established Member
Impact
13
I got some PHP scripts, one was a (keyword suggester - index.php, keyword.php download.php) to run on a site that I'm working on. I need the scripts to run inside a web page that I have pre-prepared.

I changed the htm page to a PHP page and added this code where I wanted the script to display - <?php include('path/to/your/index.php'); ?>

The index.php showed up on the page allowing me to enter a keyword. BUT when I press the submit button the next event does not display (ie:the suggested keywords)

How do I resolve this problem?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Could you post the code or PM me the script (index.php)

iNod.
 
0
•••
Please do post the index.php code. Thanks! :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back