- Impact
- 5
hi,
i have a script running it lets me enter the amount i want to charge for an account. so when someone signs up they go straight to the paypal pay page.
the problem is i want to be able to give accounts away for free using the script.I set the price via my script to $0.00, but it still send the user to the paypal site to pay the $0.00.
I have tried to get around this problem by added a mail form and doing it manualy. i dont like this method.
if any one can help please pm me or leave message here.
thanks
ps the web site is www.officelets.net
i have a script running it lets me enter the amount i want to charge for an account. so when someone signs up they go straight to the paypal pay page.
the problem is i want to be able to give accounts away for free using the script.I set the price via my script to $0.00, but it still send the user to the paypal site to pay the $0.00.
I have tried to get around this problem by added a mail form and doing it manualy. i dont like this method.
if any one can help please pm me or leave message here.
thanks
ps the web site is www.officelets.net
Last edited:












