Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

php coder available

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

morsetech

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,
I m having 2yrs of programming experience and now looking for online job.
Languages skills :-
PHP 4/5 (Procedural / OOP)
AJAX
ASP/.NET (C# / VB)
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript
Visual Basic
XML
Java

Databases :-
MySQL
Oracle
SQlite
SQL Server

I also have 1 yr experience as a technical support engineer for US based hosting company.

Pricing Details:-
Average Hourly Rate
$10
Rate can be negotiated if project is large or have regular work.

Payment Options:-
Paypal


If u have other option then it can be decided (after discussion)

In order to contact me you can either PM me, or respond here.
Also My personal contacts are :

Gmail : [email protected]
Yahoo : [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]

I can assure you the complete satisfied work in deadline.
Ready to start immediately..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I need a webiste php mysql

Image hosting website :png,jpg,gif, bmp
For members they can register with their email address and receive a link to be validated .
Admin :see the images in thumbails of each member, possiblity to delete, asign a max space for each file and members.
Memmber can acces and see his album in thumbails

Home page very simple :
Login:
Search for image
upload
and the image is shown in the same page.
also a button see my images
I have a hosting with plesk in linux or windows.

I need urgently...paypal...
If you are interesed contact me
Jorge


morsetech said:
Hello,
I m having 2yrs of programming experience and now looking for online job.
Languages skills :-
PHP 4/5 (Procedural / OOP)
AJAX
ASP/.NET (C# / VB)
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript
Visual Basic
XML
Java

Databases :-
MySQL
Oracle
SQlite
SQL Server

I also have 1 yr experience as a technical support engineer for US based hosting company.

Pricing Details:-
Average Hourly Rate
$10
Rate can be negotiated if project is large or have regular work.

Payment Options:-
Paypal


If u have other option then it can be decided (after discussion)

In order to contact me you can either PM me, or respond here.
Also My personal contacts are :

Gmail : [email protected]
Yahoo : [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]

I can assure you the complete satisfied work in deadline.
Ready to start immediately..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back