NameSilo

PHP Developer for Hire

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

morsetech

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,
I m having 3yrs of programming experience.
I m interested in your project.

Languages skills :-
PHP 4/5 (Procedural / OOP)
AJAX
ASP/.NET (C# / VB)
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript
XML
Java

Databases :-
MySQL
Oracle
SQlite
SQL Server

I also have 1 yr experience as a technical support engineer for US based hosting company.

My personal contacts are :

Gmail : [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]

I can assure you the complete satisfied work in deadline.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back