Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Photoshop Elements, Print Artist or other program?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Debt.tv

Top Member
Impact
410
elements 7 is 79.99, Print artest 22 is 49.99 or other < $200

I just want to be able to edit photos and make web logos. (I am using Joomla for my website) What should I use. I don't want to spend 700 on photoshop so advice would be appreciated. I would like it to be user friendly. Print artist has an older version for 29.99. I think it is like print artist 21.

Let me know,

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back