NameSilo

domain Photographer.ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

dot TV'erVIP Member
Impact
134
Hi,
I know the extension is not the greatest but the keyword is pretty good.
Any thoughts on value??


Len.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anybody out there???
 
0
•••
I'll buy it for 10$ if it has 6+ more months left on it.
 
0
•••
Hummm.....Let me consider your offer......Hummmmm No thanks!
But thanks for replying anyway.

Len.

P.S. FYI Photographer.com sold for $133,000.00 in 2005.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I like it.... I don't want it but it's a great domain name.
I would price it at mid xxx - high xxx to the right end user.
I own Wildlifephotographer.net
 
0
•••
Hard to believe you didn't jump at the $10 offer. LOL

I would say it is probably in the $200 - $350 range.
 
0
•••
Yeah it was hard to resist the 10 bucks......lol.

Thanks for your appraisal, I think it's nearer the mark!

Len.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back