Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Photo upload script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RickyG

VIP Member
Impact
14
Hello,
I am looking for a free script that will allow the user to "browse" thier puter then submit it to my website. I dont need the script that is out there right now as a photo host. I want these image to dump inot a folder that I have access to and no one will view online.

The ultimate would be a form that would have thier infor like:name
adress...so on..with the upload button on that page.
RickyG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back