domain PhoneOfPayment.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

PMC11

Established Member
Impact
2
Please appraise PhoneOfPayment.com
Many thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It doesn't mean anything. Its just random words.
 
1
•••
I would say just get a refund as quickly as possible... that was my initial opinion, but before I looked to see when it was registered. Now I am scratching my head in confusion as this domain was registered in 2011 and renewed every year since.

The domain itself is really bad, the only winner here is Godaddy.
 
1
•••
I can only assume this was an attempt at cashing in on Apples new phone payment system.

If it is....your way of base.

There really isn't any market for domains trying to follow Apples shadow.

Here are three recommendations:

1. Request a refund.
2. Go into your account and delete it.
3. Just ignore it in your account until it's gone.
 
1
•••
Is english your first language? If not then it makes more sense. If it IS your first language God help us!
 
0
•••
reg fee domain
 
0
•••
Many thanks guys.
I really registered it when the news started to say about the mobile payment technology in connection with NFC.
I thought the term "form of payment" sounds like my domain, and it could be worth in marketing phrase. At least English isn't my first language.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back