IT.COM

domain Wallets.International. Any Value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tourvegas

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wallets is a great keyword, but it does not sounds good with this particular extension, at least for me.

.International is kind of designed for companies with international reach, while wallets in internet context would go better with extensions like .online, .site, .website, .now, .web, etc...so extensions which indicate some instant online connection...I can not say that it is bad name (after all, my marketplace operates at .international), but with this keyword, I would say it is borderline investment - maybe mid XXX -1-2k for ideal end user, but probabilities of sale for this price are pretty low here, imo :)

•••
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking the international extension would cover Digital wallets available from all over the world. Good to get an idea of end user potential value, getting landing pages sorted soon.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back