Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Phbb forum

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

trishan

Established Member
Impact
13
I would like to setup a phbb forum, but I have no idea how and where to set up my Google ads. Any ideas?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
thanks a million!

maybe i should have mentioned that it is also a free version I found in cpanel
 
0
•••
trishan said:
thanks a million!

maybe i should have mentioned that it is also a free version I found in cpanel

Yup, same thing. PHPBB is a free open source program. That's why Cpanel was able to include it into their system.

Gene
 
0
•••
Got it to work. My ads are up and I have customized everything a little better.
www.informed.in/forum

Any suggestions?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Put the ads in the center but they look okay at the top, Like i said just center them.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back