Dynadot

domain PettingZoo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much is this worth currently?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $X,XXX (High)

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I recently acquired this domain name after watching the name for years and looking for a quick valuation of what you guys think this is worth. I plan to develop this into an actual petting zoo in the future with my fiancee.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Might have to hold on to it, but it's worth something. Maybe $500-$3000.

•••
I think xx,xxx is certainly possible, great name and a huge keyword

•••
•••
I'm not a native English speaker but did you google the main meaning of petting?

•••
Reseller: High $xxx to low $x,xxx
End User: Probably in the $8k-$30k range. Really depends on the buyer and their investment appetite.

Last edited:
•••
4 figs and possible up. Org fits zoos very well is something keep in the back of your mind. pettingzoo.org can be bought for 3k. thepettingzoo.com reseller sold for 3xx

"I plan to develop this into an actual petting zoo in the future with my fiancee."

An actual petting zoo would have live animals and land.

Good Luck

•••
Thanks for all the replies. I'll keep you guys posted on our progress. It will take some time to get this happening but its our life long dream to do so, so it will happen eventually :).

•••
Petting Zoo even with out a domain name is a very lucrative business, that being said the domain name is definitely worth a couple of gold bricks.

•••
Great name i stick by my likes. Could hold out for more but also dilute audience.

•••
Accept nothing less than $xx,xxx. This is a terrific name with several popular applications.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back