Dynadot

discuss Pet Hates?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
We all have our pet hates in life, mine include stepping in dog crap and Phillip Schofield :xf.confused:

In the domain sense I have regged several names and the previous owner has failed to remove them from market places creating more work for me which means this has now been added to my list......

Do you have any pet hates? -Try and keep them domain related or include just one outside this sphere!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@golan You beat me to it. Well played, sir!

•••
LOL sorry @cooljub

long day....guess I just grinded your gears too!

•••
•••
•••
People who open threads to ask a question that is already answered multiple times and there's even an active thread right under that new thread.

Yes, I'm talking about the ''how to properly outbound" threads in specific.

•••
Trolls and people who don't use turning signals :xf.laugh:

•••
When an end user agrees to pay for a domain and then simply disappears.

•••
When an end user agrees to pay for a domain and then simply disappears.
been there and got the T Shirt!

Time wasting Hobbits is what I call them (I have kids so can't be more graphic than this)

•••
•••
A .common way of thinking (inside the box).

•••
Redundancies, such as:

In my head I'm thinking
Raise up
Lower down
Still remains
10 a.m. in the morning

The Iist goes on. I'm hearing more and more of these in the media - from people whose words are their profession but who don't seem to know the fundamentals of the language.

Good topic, @MrAcidic - seems as though you've struck a nerve.

•••
These people:
13129550_643670345788234_1845851313_n.jpg

Me:
051a4342094161587105b34c72bf5dc602ccd9-wm.jpg

cwkXMYN.gif

•••
When someone offers a domain at a ridiculously high price " only " "just" " great opportunity" .

•••
People who feel the need to tell me about their "journey".

Also, the word journey, unless it's a radio host announcing a Steve Perry song.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
People that use the word/expression "bro".
🚩

bro bro bro bro bro ;)

At the end, it's still the better deal to act like a bro than a like a pro, at least if you believe in a final / eternal life that will be the result of this one.

Because as
bro you will look how to give money while as pro you will look how to take money.

And sharing (in this life) is caring (for next life).

But of course one
need to earn money before one can give some awayyy
In this sense, I wish many pro deals to all those who will then act like a brooo

Last edited:
•••
•••
Scrolling through a thread like this, then bumped on Domain Illuminati showcasing his .top .toper .topest

•••
My pet peves for domainers.

Arguing over the Oxford dictionary.
Offering to sell me crappier versions of my crap names.
Getting low balled on same domains.
Newbies attacking companies without evidence.
Getting unsolicited phone calls.
Domainers that fail to introduce themselves in email.
Insults for rejecting offers.
Anonymous anything.
Bots that see the future.
Crawling for attention from Mann or Shwartz.

•••
Scrolling through a thread like this, then bumped on Domain Illuminati showcasing his .top .toper .topest
Whenever I did this, then always only in context to the thread's topic!!!

But if you really "pet hate" it (the domain) so... ...then
why you brought it (the domain) up here???

Remember, it (the domain) wasn't present here until you brought it up nowww

Last edited:
•••
Whenever I did this, then always only in context to the thread's topic!!!

But if you really "pet hate" it (the domain) so... ...then why you brought it (the domain) up here???

Remember, it (the domain) wasn't present here until you brought it up no???
🚩

And, by the way, what I forgot to sayyy

In most cases (like in yours above) it was not me who brought it (the domain) up in different threads.
In most cases it was someone other (like you above) who brought it (the domain) up.
In
most cases I was simply reacting to it (to someones post about the domain) if this was needed (like now).

@ moderation

I am sure you share the view that everyone has the right to defend himself if someone accuses him of something.

So I recommend to not delete dande's / my posts as these posts will just lead the community to a better understanding of the thematised point.
Our short conversation is like a "warning" for others to not bring my domain up if they "pet hate" it because it will most probably just result in a reply from my side (like happened here).

Last edited:
•••
(Not Domain related)
Incorrect Timelines in movie biopics :banghead:

Just watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night and a lot of their Timelines of events were wrong.

>:(:arghh::banghead:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back