Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Perù.com (IDN)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdimarco

Established Member
Impact
27
We recently acquired this IDN domain, looking for some genuine appraisals.

Thanks, Marco.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Personally I dont like all these á é ú í ó ú ñ and so...
I also dont like non latin letters domain name and extentions...
But it is only my opinion...
Personally I never use this characters typing in address bar..
 
0
•••
I'm agree with you @mayazir, but in this case the correct writing is exactly "Perù" with the accent, so I suppose it has a possible value.

Anyway, thank you for your precious opinion ;)

Marco.
 
0
•••
only has value, if there is type-in traffic
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back