NameSilo

domain Personal name alexsey(dot)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Personal name .com, posted this domain name for appraisal few years ago.

I still own it and would like to hear opinions - price, ideas how to sell it, etc...

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mid $xxxx no negotiation lets see when Alexsey pays up. Park wait then wait few more years tell you same thing.

•••
I think name based domain names are always challenging. They may sell for a lot, they may get no serious queries even if you put a lot of effort into promoting them.

I suspect most potential end users are not checking domains for sale. This might be a place where subtle social media indicating availability might connect. Also, probably this is one place where getting it on Afternic premium network so it appears as many places as possible is wise.

Good luck with it!

ps Interestingly when I google the name the top hit for me is a link about a Latvian hacker who is on the FBI most wanted list, but I am thinking he is not buying domain names right now! ILearnSomethingEveryDay!

•••
it should be alex ($xx,xxx) or alexey
or aleksei or aleksey

russian names: reg-fee value

•••
it should be alex ($xx,xxx) or alexey
or aleksei or aleksey

russian names: reg-fee value
Perhaps in Russia my country is full of immigrants and am sure yours is to.

•••
Thank you on appraisal. I think it has some value, it's personal name.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back