IT.COM

.us Pending delete for .us three chars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
These little guys are in pending delete status as noted with whois.nic.us, i dont know when they will drop though if any one is successful please let us know

AGY.us
ANW.us
BSQ.us
BYB.us
CDZ.us
CIW.us
DHQ.us
EGZ.us
EQD.us
EVY.us
EXG.us
FCX.us
FDU.us
GLW.us
GRQ.us
HCX.us
HQM.us
IJS.us

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Speaking of dropping .us names -- which catching services offer .us name drops?

•••
Maybe this will help?

AGY.us - Aug 23
ANW.us - Aug - 18
BSQ.us - Aug 19
BYB.us - Aug 21
CDZ.us - Sep 15
CIW.us - ???
DHQ.us - Aug 19
EGZ.us - Sep 14
EQD.us - Aug 26
EVY.us - ???
EXG.us - Sep 7
FCX.us - Aug 27
FDU.us - Sep 2
GLW.us - Aug 23
GRQ.us - Sep 9
HCX.us - Aug 27
HQM.us - Sep 13
IJS.us - Aug 27

Good luck in the scrimmage

Jim

•••
Speaking of dropping .us names -- which catching services offer .us name drops?

If there are any out there for under $60, Anthony, they are being kept a well guarded secret.

•••
the gaurded secrete is wildwest they have regged the last 20 dropped three char .us names
Paul

jaydub thats so cool you added the dates of the drop wow you at namepros rock the boat

i assume as the secrete start to get known the prices will rise.

•••
Originally posted by Grrilla
If there are any out there for under $60, Anthony, they are being kept a well guarded secret.

Okay, sounds like we're on the same page on this one. Someone tell Enom they can make some money catching .us names, okay?

•••
They seriously need to fix inherent Club Drop problems first

•••
Originally posted by mole
They seriously need to fix inherent Club Drop problems first

Which would those be? Do you mean how private auctions can be "tied"?

•••
Its seems its just a matter of time, the seed i believe has been planted a few full moons ago,,,
now were just waiting for the sprout of .us tlds to form in enoms garden of catch services they probobly are working on the scripts now.
Paul

•••
:bah:The earlybird catches the worm. All backorder spaces are taken @ WildWest for these names. Wonder if it's all the same buyer? If I would have gotten there sooner, it would have been the same buyer, for sure..

Oh well... back to webbuilding so that I can get some sites finished to sell some of the names I already have.:lol:

Last edited:
•••
Just bad letters are you keeeping the goodies from us ? :D

Great list.

•••
lol...

they are good for the reg fee!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back