IT.COM

sales Pen.xyz Sold For 6 Figures

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice sale, to pay that amount the buyer must have something planned for the domain.

Interesting what that could be, first thought is writing/pension or someone's initials but could be something completely different.
Most likely a crypto person or group. That's the root of all of these sales. They made a lot of money out of it and will probably make a lot more.

•••
Congratulations to seller & buyer !Lets see if me i will sell this with same money 😋😂🤗 & of course i will be alive 😂
WoT .xyz
* Web Of Things ( wikipedia )
Aut.xyz
* Autonomous things
* Austria
* Automotive industry
IEN .xyz
* IOTA Evangelist Network
Ich .xyz
* German word: I , Me , Myself
iCi .xyz
* Internet Computer Integration

•••
Nice sale, to pay that amount the buyer must have something planned for the domain.

Interesting what that could be, first thought is writing/pension or someone's initials but could be something completely different.

Last edited:
•••
•••
$112 renewal for such an awesome keyword is very decent holding cost.
You seem to have gotten on the xyz bandwagon pretty early. You holding more such domains ?
Anyways, Good for you man. Congratulations.

•••
Continue to wonder what urn xyz would fetch with cremation overtaking burial in the US and Canada
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...in to a river is better or a tree

•••
•••
@xcloud123
It's in the twitter image post: $109,888

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
1xxxxx or 5xxxxx or 9xxxxx ?

•••
•••
•••
Congrats a Amazing sale .

•••
Congratulations to seller & buyer !Lets see if me i will sell this with same money 😋😂🤗 & of course i will be alive 😂
WoT .xyz
* Web Of Things ( wikipedia )
Aut.xyz
* Autonomous things
* Austria
* Automotive industry
IEN .xyz
* IOTA Evangelist Network
Ich .xyz
* German word: I , Me , Myself
iCi .xyz
* Internet Computer Integration
Continue to wonder what urn xyz would fetch with cremation overtaking burial in the US and Canada

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back