Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain PCForums.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slider

It's MACHINE code.VIP Member
Impact
78
I do have plans to develop it, but I'd like an appraisal on the name first. ;) Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump!
 
0
•••
Hello slider !

PCForums.info is really a good name !
I would suggest you to develop it rather than selling it as a domain name !

If developed , you can earn $XXX but only for the name i would pay mid $xx

Thanks

Olgi
 
1
•••
Thanks for your input! :) Rep added.
 
0
•••
Anyone else?
 
0
•••
PCForums.info looks quite good written down, but the plural hurts it a little and so does the extension... still more than reg. fee I think, low/mid $xx

Developed though... could be something really nice. :)
 
1
•••
I think the .info brings it down, but it is a nice good domain, simple, and striaght to the point, I would say mid-high XXX developed.
 
1
•••
Thanks! Rep added for both of you.
 
0
•••
plural hurts it and .info doesn't fit the name quite well, I have to say mid $xx, but as for the plural, it could be developed into forums directory. Good luck on the sale or development.
 
1
•••
owntype said:
as for the plural, it could be developed into forums directory..
:lala: Didn't think of that! Thanks for the idea, rep added.
 
0
•••
I am not sure .info is the best TLD for that usage. I would go for .com then .org but .net would fit nicely here. Still a good name with excellent potential for development. If I had to put a price tag on it: low $$$. IMO value resides in development more than resale.
 
1
•••
Anyone else? :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back