IT.COM

domain Payslip.com valuation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gregoriusness

Impact
I am negotiating the sale of this domain but really not sure what it's worth. It's looking like I might get around USD 7,000 for it, but wondering if it's worth a lot more?

Hoping for some advice from some people more experienced than I am. I also might consider paying somebody to sell it for me.

Cheers
Greg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
720 average search volume $0cpc average. Got an end user in mind?

•••
I don't know what that means... Thinking a financial services company doing online payslips could use it..?

•••
Message me please. I'll help you understand more.

•••
That's a great domain and worth much more than $7K IMO $25K+

•••
Would you pay 25,000 right now?

•••
Would you pay 25,000 right now?
IMO a good broker would find an end user for this domain for $15k+

This can be used for accountant firms, recruitment or finance company.

I domain as a hobby so I would never pay end user prices but its worth at least $10k+ wholesale IMO

Last edited:
•••
I like the niche as well. good cpc within it and a strong market.

•••
I think this domain also works well for Employment/ Hiring/ Recruitment website.

Finally it depends on the end user - I think a company which advertises on traditional medium would be willing to pay more for this domain as the domain name is easy to retain. (Also passes the Radio test)

I agree with @TradeMeDomains.com that it totally depends on a good broker finding the right buyer.

I would suggest don't sell at $7k for sure.

•••
I've sold it for 11.5k. Wanted to go for more but was committed when buyer accepted my counter offer. Ah well it's still a good price.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

•••
$11.5 is good ... now you can invest atleast 30% of it to buy good names :) Congratulations!!

•••
Congrats. Same opinion here. Good domain and good money for it. I don't think you left much on the table here, but what the heck do I know.

•••
I think people forget when they throw big numbers around, that these large end-user sales come around infrequently. You can't bank on it, and should expect a long hold if you're going to try and wait it out.

Most domain sales are to other investors. There is a cost to tying up $11,500 in a non-liquid instrument, likely for years. High profile names often sit at auction, these names aren't always the safest investments. Most buying seems to be at the lower (wholesale) level, even among large portfolios. $11.5K for name like this is good if you want to buy and sell more names and make more money.

Just my perception anyway.

•••
Worth a lot but only a small amount of end users.. You're really gonna be selling to a start up that can do some sort of payment processing.

Up to you it you think it's worth waiting for something bigger.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back