NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which is Better

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Paypal

• Escrow

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PULKIT

Established Member
Impact
So Friends what are the major differences between Paypal and Escrow.

Which is better Paypal or Escrow.

This is an Open Discussion on Payment Processors.

All Opinions are welcomed here.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From what I have read, Escrow is a more secure payment method.

•••
Escrow is safer but slower.

A Paypal transaction can be completed within minutes.
Escrow requires more time for payment validation and funds release but it is safer.

Regarding the fees, it is pretty much the same.

--

I prefer Paypal because it is faster but I had to answer Escrow to your question because it is safe which is what I consider the closer to "better".

Last edited:
•••
large sales....escrow ... smaller sales paypal

•••
Now escrow has the "concierge service".. costs a bit more but you send the domain to them and the buyer send the funds to them (as usual) and they do the exchange themselves. So for large transactions, it greatly reduces issues.

Also 99% of the time, the buyer didn't mind paying 100% of the fees. Preferable to mention to them in advance.

•••
Now escrow has the "concierge service".. costs a bit more but you send the domain to them and the buyer send the funds to them (as usual) and they do the exchange themselves.
Sedo's escrow (3% or min. $60) has it from the beginning by default and without additional fee.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back