NameSilo

PayPal Question Please !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello !

I would like to open a free PayPal account but im my country isnt listed in their list ! I opened a adress before from Greece and the froze it with all my money inside !

So my question is this allowed :

Someone to open a PayPal Adress For Me and i can use it ! I want a verified one please what can i do !?

Thanks

I can pay you also if you can open a Verified PayPal Adress for me

(USA Verified PayPal Adress will have some extra NP$)

Thanks

Olgi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you read PayPal's statement about why they reject certain countries, it basically states they reject them because those countries are scam artists... Obviously not everyone in the country is, but a few bad apples have done so much scamming that it doesn't make financial/operational sense for PayPal to accept people from those countries.

I doubt you'll find anyone to setup a verified account for you, because in order to get verified you have to add a bank account and verify it. Meaning, you'd have complete access to someone else's bank account... I'd just start looking for alternative payment methods.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back