Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PayPal payments?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Slewey

Established Member
Impact
7
how long does it take to recieve a paypal payment?
waiting for a payment from someone, he said money is on it's way... but anyone can tell me how long it takes before I get it?
tnx!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
of course ;)
 
0
•••
Ah, glad you've got the money now. :)

Haven't sent payment to a wrong address yet, but it usually says if the member is signed up or not so I check that first (and if it says the user isn't, I just make sure). :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back