IT.COM

PayPal opened to citizens of 27 more countries

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
And that is really great news. 27 more countries added including Croatia, Russia and Ukraine. At the moment for sending money only. But I hope soon it will be possible to receive as well. Well done, Google!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wasistdas said:
Well done, Google!

What did Google do?

But yes, that's good news. Hopefully eventually there will be full support worldwide (sending and receiving money).

•••
great, still no Romania :td:

•••
We at Philippines learned the news earlier and we're very greatful for that! Though the option is limited, this is a sign of more things in the future!

•••
Cool news - The more the merrier :)

•••
All right! Been hoping for this for a long time!

•••
it's send only here in the Philippines, no withdrawal request, no request money but it's a good start. I already got 2 Filipino referrals since I opened an account this morning.

majorkontrapelo said:
We at Philippines learned the news earlier and we're very greatful for that! Though the option is limited, this is a sign of more things in the future!

•••
wasistdas said:
And that is really great news. 27 more countries added including Croatia, Russia and Ukraine. At the moment for sending money only. But I hope soon it will be possible to receive as well. Well done, Google!

Finally 1 step forward to using Paypal in Croatia. Although i still cannot receive payment, but now i can at least buy things (specially domains and NP bucks) thru Paypal.

:xf.love:

•••
wasistdas said:

Yeah ... is it really great news (well maybe for the decent people in these countries) but even though I use paypal ... I believe that millions and millions of dollars that goes through paypal is used for terrorism related things, fraud, illegal activities ... but mainly terrorism.

Ebay and Paypal are washing their hands with dirty money ... trust me, I know, I have been ripped off thousands of dollars through paypal and paypal could not careless about me.

Yes I still use it... but I am very wary of it.

Once again ... paypal and ebay help terrorists in my opinion ... think about it.

•••
Yipeeee finally avaible in my country but i can only send money but cant get money yet :(...will buy off everyones domains now *insert evil laugh*

:p

•••
Just one question please if you cannot receive then how can you add funds ?

Olgi

•••
0lgi said:
Just one question please if you cannot receive then how can you add funds ?

Olgi
I have given my credit card number and whenever there will be a transaction money will be deducted from my credit card instanly :)

•••
great news. and what about for indonesia?

•••
finally im able to receive money, been waiting for this for a year...

•••
•••
well, I wouldn't say that these are too good news, there is really nothing to do with those "Send Only" accounts. Estonians have also had these accounts for 1 or 2 years, but almost no one uses them because there is nothing to do with account that can only be used to bankrupt, but not to come out of it (you need to make money to spend it). And it doesn't seem like they are going to change this stupid "send only" policy any time soon... but who knows, maybe some day someone from paypal thinks (they say that anything is possible)

•••
well Peru is not listed:(
I cant undersatnd why?

ecuador , chile and brazil ha paypal and those contries are close to peru, to be more exactly, those countries has frontiers to Peru

•••
Great News...good going Paypal...hope they go worldwide in near future...

•••
Great news! I am from the UK but when I was in Egypt I accessed my paypal account and they locked it down! Gutted as I needed it whilst there. I had to phone them and get them to unlock it. The reason for this was security, good thing in a way but annoying when its legit!

Maybe this wont happen as much now when accessing abroad!

•••
•••
Yeah, well done google.... :-/

How they are connected with PayPal.... God only knows... Unless theres something youre not telling us??

•••
Badger said:
Yeah, well done google.... :-/

How they are connected with PayPal.... God only knows... Unless theres something youre not telling us??

Perhaps he meant eBay :)

•••
Perhaps he meant it in response to Google's entry into the payments marketplace. Anyway, anything less than a totally global system is always going to be an issue.

•••
Gret news.. But sending - only account is really bad..

•••
When I said "Well done, Google" I meant that it was Google payment system forced PayPal to widen their area.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back