Dynadot

advice PayPal holding payment for domain sales to Indian citizens

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnk

Established Member
Impact
I had sold a LLLL.com domain to a buyer on namepros, after sending an invoice on 21 February 2018,and the amount was autowithdrawn the same day. The buyer also left positive feedback. However after 6 days, the withdrawal status is still showing staus as pending in my Paypal account, and it is not yet transferred to my Indian bank account.
I require the money for domain renewals.
Is anyone other domain investor/seller , from India or elsewhere facing the same problem for their domain sales, paid through Paypal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Check with your bank you will going to get your amount credited by today.

•••
•••
Are you sure? I've typically had the funds on the next business day.

I have never EVER received the fund on the next business day. Atleast for me, it usually takes between 3-7 business days for the amount to be credited.

Last edited:
•••
I have never EVER received the fund on the next businessday. Atleast for me, it usually takes between 3-7 business days for the amount to be credited.
Hmm... I can't complain. This was for my latest payment:

upload_2018-2-27_10-57-41.png

Next day transfer to bank account. Checking date of exact receipt in the bank but afair, it should be the same day as the withdrawal (08/02) in the above screenshot

•••
Hmm... I can't complain. This was for my latest payment:

Show attachment 81685

Next day transfer to bank account. Checking date of exact receipt in the bank but afair, it should be the same day as the withdrawal (08/02) in the above screenshot

Good for you

•••
I had sold a LLLL.com domain to a buyer on namepros, after sending an invoice on 21 February 2018,and the amount was autowithdrawn the same day. The buyer also left positive feedback. However after 6 days, the withdrawal status is still showing staus as pending in my Paypal account, and it is not yet transferred to my Indian bank account.
Is anyone other domain investor/seller , from India or elsewhere facing the same problem for their domain sales, paid through Paypal?
Which bank is this? If it's PNB, you are done buddy.. they are already scammed by Mr. Nirav Modi.. :xf.wink: jk..

I have HDFC and the payments get deposited in my bank next day or day after, unless it's Bank Holiday (Sat/Sun), when it comes in the following week. But yes, 5-7 business days is when you'll have the dough in your account mate :)

•••
i think you need to wait 2 days more.

•••
it takes on avg. of 4 days for me to see the paypal fund in my local bank, bank of baroda account.

email which stated that your fund has been auto withdrawn is just a notification to letting you know that withdraw from your paypal account to bank has been started and transaction will be completed in 4-5 days, it might take more if there are public holidays.

:)

•••
Slightly sensationalist thread title . .

•••
That's the Worst Nightmare for any Domainer! lol :xf.grin:

No, that's only for Indian SPAMMERS!! lmao! :hilarious::ROFL::xf.laugh::joyful::xf.grin::smuggrin::smug:
The World had enough of Spam emails from India "web developers" :spam::spam::spam:

•••
There was some problem with the paypal system/software, they reversed the payment, lost some money. It has still not reached my bank account.
The problem was faced only after 21 February, earlier there were no problems.

Last edited:
•••
Not broken here, funds received from PayPal on the 26th but for other services.

•••
I got my payment on the very next morning. Yes, not joking.

•••
Finally received payment, there was some software error.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back