PayPal Email Scam

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Finer - Tommy

Account Closed
Impact
14
An email was sent to be that looked just like a paypal email. It said "Your account has been hacked. Please go to this url to fill out all your info to regain access to your account."

I clicked on the link and was scared out of my life cuz' I thought my account was hacked. I almost was dumb enough to type in my info but noticed that the url was not paypal.

Watch out for this one everyone.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Already did. :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back