Domain Empire

question-answered PayPal crypto: PYUSD?

NameSilo
Watch

wallet2it

@Qugr.com @xNFT.xyz. Tesla Inc loverTop Member
Impact
Has anyone tried paypal crypto (PYUSD: 1:1 stable coin) yet? Any fees? Acting like paypal family friend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't tried it, but here's what they say about fees:

Send it to friends in the US on PayPal without fees. Or send to Ethereum wallet addresses that accept PYUSD in just a few steps. Network fees may apply.

Check out with crypto and we’ll sell your PayPal USD so you can pay for your items. Plus, you can use our convert feature to buy the other cryptos we support. Fees apply.

•••
I haven't tried it, but here's what they say about

so what now u can just convert your whole balance of usd on paypal to this coin and send it free minus network fee to an exchange? I guess the issue now is that very few exchanges support it... and that this is probably for usa paypal only... and maybe even not all of usa accounts. anyway paypal kinda sucks... they do what they want with yo money.. at least banks are more civilized and dont shut down your balance overnite for no reason

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back