NameSilo

Payoneer punished me for using their service "too much" - Alternatives?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

viikka

Established Member
Impact
Hey, guys!

I got an email from Payoneer asking me to justify using their services actively lol

I replied that I use their service to pay and get paid..exactly what it was created for, isn't it? And I attached a couple of invoices.

My incoming transaction is frozen and nobody replies my requests or emails. And I really don't know what to do! I can't use money I earned, and I get no reply what's going on and when I can get my money, or refund them to my client and use another service. They just ignore me or send standard bot-like replies -"just wait", "wait for 3 days", "wait one week"...

This is just ridiculous that you get punished for using the service "actively" as they said.

What are the alternatives?

I am considering TransferGo, Transferwise and Revolut. What do you think of these services?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
This thread is about main Payoneer services.
Not about their closed Escrow dept.

Was hoping Brandon could maybe help the op out by reaching out to a contact in that department.

•••
Yes, I can certainly look into this. Please send the details to [email protected] and I will follow up directly with viikka.

•••
Yes, I can certainly look into this. Please send the details to [email protected] and I will follow up directly with viikka.
Just sent you an email. In fact, I was the one making a payoneer escrow plugin, so I had your contact details just couldn't remember the email :)

•••
I replied to your email. Let me know and best regards,

Brandon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back