Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting choice there mate..... would be ideal for a payment gateway end user.

I think if you looking to sell urgently or quickly to a reseller you could get low $xxx

If you willing to wait it out for the right end user you could probably get in the low to mid $xxxx

•••
Interesting choice there mate..... would be ideal for a payment gateway end user.

I think if you looking to sell urgently or quickly to a reseller you could get low $xxx

If you willing to wait it out for the right end user you could probably get in the low to mid $xxxx
Thanks for ur feedback...

•••
To be honest, in general such TLDs just don't sell, for any price, but now and then a decent one sells high or for a decent amount (night.vision went for low 4 figures). Such occurences are usually very very rare, and even in .com 4 figures is only for decent names, and 5 figures exceptionally good names.

If I owned yours I'd be inclined to keep it for some years, for the right end user with a big plan and deep pockets (5 figures). This may never happen, as it is a huge chance that someone finds it and likes it and has a fat wallet and is willing to pay high for this name - a lot of "if's" and luck. But with enough time I think you could possibly get a fair bit for this.

Good luck.

•••
To be honest, in general such TLDs just don't sell, for any price, but now and then a decent one sells high or for a decent amount (night.vision went for low 4 figures). Such occurences are usually very very rare, and even in .com 4 figures is only for decent names, and 5 figures exceptionally good names.

If I owned yours I'd be inclined to keep it for some years, for the right end user with a big plan and deep pockets (5 figures). This may never happen, as it is a huge chance that someone finds it and likes it and has a fat wallet and is willing to pay high for this name - a lot of "if's" and luck. But with enough time I think you could possibly get a fair bit for this.

Good luck.

Thanks James for your inputs..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back