domain Paycheque.org - One-word domain dotorg for #fundraising #cryptoexchange

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Paycheque.org - useful for fundraising (like change.org) , crypto exchange or any related money platform?

It was listed on Sedo GreatDomains Auction in 2000-2004

IMG_20220106_014758.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
COM - High X,XXX
ORG - Mid XXX (consultancy, salary, income related, other)

I don't view it as fundraising or a crypto exchange thing...probably just as described: An organisation dealing in helping those with salary / income related issues or "things", maybe even in a one to one consultancy sense. The ideal would be "check" too...I'd appraise considerably higher for that word, than "cheque". MO

Last edited:
•••
Low XXXX for this one. I really like the name and the org can be used by an organization that gives you an early salary or something. Or a job site by the government or non-profits. I see good potential in this name.
Have you received any offers so far?

•••
Low XXXX for this one. I really like the name and the org can be used by an organization that gives you an early salary or something. Or a job site by the government or non-profits. I see good potential in this name.
Have you received any offers so far?
job site - that's a great idea! Stiil waiting a first offer.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back