Dynadot

domain Patio - .io

NameSilo
Watch

Bonsu

Top Member
Impact
How much is patio * io worth to an enduser both through outbound and inbound offer

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since word .io are selling in the mid $$$$ to low $$$$$ range at the moment depending on the word. The .io TLD is a favourite amongst tech startups, but the word "patio" might not fit with that. I'd price it mid $$$$ to start with and then see how you go.

•••
I was the previous owner of this name, so sad it was dropped.. before COVID

•••
•••
How much is patio * io worth to an enduser both through outbound and inbound offer

I think that .io domains are mainly bought by startups that can't get / can't afford the .com. However, I don't think that "patio" sounds like a good name for a tech startup. I also don't like the "-io.io". I would try to sell this for mid-high $$$ via an outbound sale and low $,$$$ via an inbound sale. Explanation for why the inbound price is higher: when selling via outbound sale, you should offer a discount on the inbound sale, since it's you who needs to sell, the buyer can always choose from other domains, maybe even hand-reg one, or buy no domain at all. On the other hand, if you receive an inbound visit, it's from someone interested in that particular domain, therefore, the price can be higher.

•••
Why did you let it drop

business hardship, $xxx,xxx contract cancelled, family issues, I was little bit tired and discouraged by the negativeness around.

And a few weeks later when I got recovered, COVID came, country shut down, new baby about to born, and many single word .io unfortunately dropped during that distress period.

Last edited:
•••
business hardship, $xxx,xxx contract cancelled, family issues, I was little bit tired and discouraged by the negativeness around.

And a few weeks later when I got recovered, COVID came, country shut down, new baby about to born, and many single word .io unfortunately dropped during that distress period.
Sorry about that. Better days ahead

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back