IT.COM

discuss Patience in Domain Investing is highly underrated!

NameSilo
Watch

VJB

Established Member
Impact
Have been into domaining since last month. I wait for the mail saying "Your domain has been sold" etc. almost daily....
Motivation keeps dipping every day.... I wonder how fellow domainers who have been in this field for some time dealt with this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Setup a basic Facebook and Twitter for domain as well. Then the buyer is receiving a digital asset beyond just a raw domain.

@Jason Baudendistel Does it make a difference if the Fb and so is exactly the same as left of the dot, or is it just how many followers and likes it has?

•••
Expect to only sell 1 out of every 100 domains you own per Year, on average. That's with market priced domains that people want to buy, not hand registered junk.

Focus on other business ventures and income sources while you build your portfolio.

•••
Domain investing is like an good old wine, better with the years (more expensive) ... But you've to buy/choose/register a quality domain name where you in believe it has a bright future ... My domain name investment vision is for the long term. GLTA

•••
This thread is really good...most people talk of domaining business as a get quick rich scheme. It's good to see the realistic part of this business. I read stories of people buying a domain and selling it the next week. It could be true but its like winning the lottery.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back