Passive Income Ideas to Make Money While You Sleep

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anjani

Established Member
Impact
Domain sales are slow.
Parking is dead.
Any other way to make residual income in Domaining?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Make Youtube videos and monetize

•••
Building websites (y)
An effective website is a complex beast with moving parts that all need to work together to get the best results, It goes without saying that the online space is competitive and beating competitors to new clients is increasingly difficult..

•••
I can't believe there is an easy way to earn!

Domaining is challenging, but at the same time satisfying.

•••
i will tell you the secret to making money while you sleep, posted a clip with the secrete way to success. listen carefully...

tumblr_nenzj169Qa1qd6639o2_250.gif

•••
here is the second part to the secret of making money...

tumblr_nenzj169Qa1qd6639o3_250.gif

•••
•••
•••
•••
Actually, you can just follow my treasure map to find some gold:

upload_2018-4-12_22-47-59.png

•••
Residual income on demand:

1. Get a local business domain
2. Build a squeeze page on it
3. Fill it up with compelling copy
4. Create a lead magnet for squeeze page
5. Get traffic to squeeze page
6. Capture the resulting leads
7. Forward leads to local business subscriber
8. Get paid

Rinse and repeat

Last edited:
•••
Remember the guy wearing the question marks suit and his infomercials on grant funding? You can do the same by wearing all your domain names on your shirt and walking the downtown and watch the sales flow.

Passive at it's best. You're Welcome!:xf.grin:

•••
Remember the guy wearing the question marks suit and his infomercials on grant funding? You can do the same by wearing all your domain names on your shirt and walking the downtown and watch the sales flow.

Passive at it's best. You're Welcome!:xf.grin:
What an idea ! Simple, almost practical, and affordable :)

•••
An effective website is a complex beast with moving parts that all need to work together to get the best results, It goes without saying that the online space is competitive and beating competitors to new clients is increasingly difficult..

You have to find your niche in the web dev space - just being a "general web designer" doesn't work anymore. Targeting micro-niches and getting your process assembly-line efficient & repeatable is where the $ is. It's by no means passive, but can be highly optimized.

But for purely passive income, you need a digital, evergreen product that doesn't require frequent updates or maintenance. If you're artistic or musically-inclined, design a game or a graphic and upload it to a t-shirt site like Society6 or Zazzle. Make some beats. Sell your photos as stock. Put it in a marketplace, and let them handle support and the sales process. Just some ideas.

•••
Was saying half in jest, but this is a form of guerrilla marketing and the best example is right here on this video:

But do remember NOT to park any of those names though, as the "upstream provider" a.k.a big bad boy will come down with his sledge hammer in a blink of an eye!

•••
Buy a MASTERNODE,

masternodes.online
masternodes.pro

Masternode is a nice way to earn passive income. But you have to find a proper coin with a genuine development team because there are a lot of sh*tcoins and dev's who pump and dump.

But if you find a gem then its great. With the crypto market fluctuating its hard to predict exact income.
But with bitcoin futures to be introduced soon, there will be a reversal in the current bearish trend . I think investment in a masternode might pay off.

•••
Masternode is a nice way to earn passive income. But you have to find a proper coin with a genuine development team because there are a lot of sh*tcoins and dev's who pump and dump.

But if you find a gem then its great. With the crypto market fluctuating its hard to predict exact income.
But with bitcoin futures to be introduced soon, there will be a reversal in the current bearish trend . I think investment in a masternode might pay off.
My man knows what's up. $XZC, $DIVX.

$DIVX with launch in May. Bullish.

•••
i will tell you the secret to making money while you sleep, posted a clip with the secrete way to success. listen carefully...

tumblr_nenzj169Qa1qd6639o2_250.gif

Would you buy anything from a guy who looks likes he has his eyebrows tweeked, weekly?

•••
Was saying half in jest, but this is a form of guerrilla marketing and the best example is right here on this video....
It's great marketing. It appears more like product placement than guerrilla marketing.
The mascot had special permission to be on the course.
The announcers gave many fully-on product plugs, including the sales page, and the fact that it's available at REI (go Seattle!).
I think it cost A LOT to achieve this organic look and feel.

Last edited:
•••
- Websites
- eBooks
- Dividends
- Online Products/Courses
- AF Marketing
- Apps
- Royalties
- Youtube
- Crypto
- Domains :xf.wink:

These are the ones I can think of at the moment. Best of luck! (y)

•••
•••
Obviously, if you find the next 100 bagger Cryptocurrency. Then that the most passive. You don't have to startup a business. You don't have to do crap. Only buy and hold. And you pay only 30% taxes where i live.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back