Participating in Afternic PREMIUM NETWORK

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ahmed Mohsen

Established Member
Impact
After adding my domains to Afternic , I always get this message from them

"
In order to get the domains live on the Premium Network: 1) we need to confirm your domain ownership and 2) you need to accept the Premium Network terms and conditions so that your domains are opted-in to the Premium Network. You will be contacted shortly through email to complete the opt-in process. Click on the link in that email to complete the process for the following domains:
"

more than 9 days exceeded and I did not receive any emails to my inbox
neither from Afternic nor from my registerer (GoDaddy)

Any one managed to list his domain in Afternic Premium , can tell me where's the issue ?

BTW , I contacted their support , but no reply from them

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Your domains need to be eligible to be part of the network. Assuming you are at a registrar that allows Fast Transfer out, then it is probably a lock issue. If there is a reason you cannot transfer your domains right now you will not get the email until your domains are able to be transferred away when they sell. For instance, a new domain registration is locked for transfer for 60 days.

•••
Your domains need to be eligible to be part of the network. Assuming you are at a registrar that allows Fast Transfer out, then it is probably a lock issue. If there is a reason you cannot transfer your domains right now you will not get the email until your domains are able to be transferred away when they sell. For instance, a new domain registration is locked for transfer for 60 days.

Ah, my domains just registered recently (less than 60 days)
looks , this is the issue

I'll recheck again after 60 days

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back