Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Parking URL Forwards

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

DCEll

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
12
Hello! You don't know service Parking domains and redirect to another website?

website-copy.com -> website.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Huh?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I set up a software package to do this on one of my domains, it is quite effective, and I have the option to add interstitials. I wouldn't open it to other domainers though, and I wouldn't use a 3rd part service. I want to keep as much of the benefits from my traffic as I can.
 
0
•••
I set up a software package to do this on one of my domains, it is quite effective, and I have the option to add interstitials. I wouldn't open it to other domainers though, and I wouldn't use a 3rd part service. I want to keep as much of the benefits from my traffic as I can.
thanks!
 
0
•••
1
•••
there is above.com
and then there is everything else

easily set all your nameservers on all registrars to above.com dns
a once in your life change
then control all traffic in one click from within above.com
masked redirects, unmasked.. domain paramters ($D) etc.. etc..
domain folders and categories

or redirect to any parking company too if you so desire.. also with one click of mouse.

truly, a dream solution for any domainer.

hope this helps.

gl
 
Last edited:
2
•••
0
•••
Above.com can also forward to URLs
 
0
•••
Could use redirect.com if your going for use of the traffic for advertisers.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back