Parking specific questions ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi to all,
I have some questions regarding parking:
> I am using 'dan' parking for my domains and 'afternic' parking for domains as well but using both these platforms nameservers for few days i check that afternic ppc page is showing on my domains but dan ppc page is not showing. any specific reason for this.
> I registered 2, 3 domains in .top and .website for parking earning. is it my right decision or should i listed these domains for sale, what is your opinion.
Thanks for reading and please remove my confusion for answering above questions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they not generate any traffic than no sense to use PPC, better try to sell.

•••
Upvote 0
Hi to all,
I have some questions regarding parking:
> I am using 'dan' parking for my domains and 'afternic' parking for domains as well but using both these platforms nameservers for few days i check that afternic ppc page is showing on my domains but dan ppc page is not showing. any specific reason for this.
> I registered 2, 3 domains in .top and .website for parking earning. is it my right decision or should i listed these domains for sale, what is your opinion.
Thanks for reading and please remove my confusion for answering above questions.
Hi there! Here are my answers to your questions:

1. Regarding the issue with 'dan' parking and 'afternic' parking, the reason why the afternic PPC page is showing on your domains while the dan PPC page is not showing could be due to several factors. It's possible that there could be a technical issue with the dan parking platform or a delay in the propagation of their nameservers. I would recommend reaching out to their support team for further assistance and clarification on this matter.
  2. As for your decision to register domains in the .top and .website extensions for parking earnings, it ultimately depends on your goals and strategy. Parking domains can generate passive income through pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, but it's important to consider the demand and marketability of those specific extensions. If you believe that these domains have potential for future sales and can attract interested buyers, listing them for sale might be a viable option. Alternatively, if you expect to earn a satisfactory income from parking, you can continue with that approach. Ultimately, it's essential to assess the market trends and make an informed decision based on your specific circumstances.
I hope this helps clarify your confusion. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

•••
Upvote 0
It's looks very interesting ..

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back