NameSilo

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donny said:
Anybody can PM me anytime on here, you can send in a ticket on parked, or you can send me an email, which it's not too hard to figure out.

Donny
Thanks Donny,
well I think agree wiht SDX said

SDX said:
You CANNOT get service like that of Donny's at Parked ANYWHERE!!! :)

•••
dherwan said:
Thanks Donny,
well I think agree wiht SDX said

EXACTAMUNDO!!!!!!! B-)
I sometimes really wonder how Donny does it???
...maybe he's a "robot"??? :lol:
Keep those referral sign ups (Using My Link Below) comin in folks! :)
PARKED.COM and Donny are SIMPLY AWESOME!!! B-)

Last edited:
•••
I have Just approved on Parked any opinion?

•••
slim said:
:'( I have almost 200 domains with pr2 and pr1 included i but parked decline my application
So, what your action after this happened until you've got this one bellow

slim said:
I have Just approved on Parked any opinion?

•••
dherwan said:
So, what your action after this happened until you've got this one bellow

He used MY Parked.com link in my sig! ;)

•••
SDX said:
ah, I see. Really ?

Worth to try.

•••
SDX said:

Sorry - You might want to refresh yourself with our Rules here about Affiliate/Referral Links.

•••
horray...

I finnaly accepted by parked. :blink: mike is my account manager. thanks a lot for your trust to accept me, parked. i will do my best.

•••
dherwan said:
ah, I see. Really ?

Worth to try.

Anybody that needs any help getting Signed Up to PARKED.COM just PM me! :)

Last edited:
•••
able to add a rss feed to parked.com page??

hi all

is it possible to add an rssfeed for some dyamic content on parked.com pages? also keywords and to change the format?

thanks

•••
Donny said:
Ancient Chinese Secret. :lol:

We have over 200 people from Indonesia that are customers of ours.

Anybody can PM me anytime on here, you can send in a ticket on parked, or you can send me an email, which it's not too hard to figure out.

Donny

Hello...Donny. I'm Indonesian too and was rejected 3 times for join parked.com.
I have send PM to you. I hope i can join your parking program. Thank you.

•••
Donny,

question regarding foreign traffic:

my domain that gets 100% chinese traffic, is it served to the user in chinese or english? Basically, what i'm wondering about is; can parked pages be geo/language served or are they all statically in english?

thanks,

IB

•••
Donny said:
Our rules are very simple, if you own a nice number of domains, you should not have to use a free email address. Even gmail allows you to forward your domain email to them, that's all we are asking for, a real email address. You can use one from your isp or wherever.

Donny

Hai Donny,

I have tried to sign up in parked.com
but your support team reject me after i ask for manual review.

So how can i approve by parked.com .. ??

thanks

Last edited:
•••
Dear Donny,

I have the same experience as Dherwan did. I've been encouraged to send you a PM message after reading you thread at this forum. I do really hope that you don't mind with that, as I really interested to join parked.com. I hope I can join your programme and I do appreciate if you can help me.

Thank you

•••
If you sign up more than 1 time and you are rejected, it doesn't matter if you sign up another 100 times you will never be accepted. So please don't continue to sign up again. As I am currently on vacation and sitting in an airport, it would be much better for you to send in a ticket and our team wil look at your application. Just because you send something in doesnt mean you will be accepted.

I'm not going to tell you how to get approved, besides make sure you provide us with valid information and supply us with all of your domains that you could potentially park with us.

Donny

•••
SDX said:
Parked is OVERALL the best Parking Company available at the moment! :)

Aside from the revenue debate, I have to agree with you SDX, what stands out for me at Parked is their excellant customer support and wide selection of templates, I cant wait until the upgrades come!

Hi Donny :hi:

•••
I agree RaiderGirl, probably one of the best customer service & support team I have ever come across, take for example, Donny is in an airport on vacation & STILL responding to these boards. What more could anyone ask for ?
Take a break Donny, enjoy the rest of your vacation!
:wave:

•••
Yes, Donny is very responsive, so is Sonny, I just wish there was a honny with lots of monny......sounds kinda fonny :)

•••
I wonder what time Donny sleep

•••
RaiderGirl said:
Yes, Donny is very responsive, so is Sonny, I just wish there was a honny with lots of monny......sounds kinda fonny :)

LOL.......you are such a "honey"
:D

•••
I am glad to hear donny answer the question.

What a busy man... :D

Have a nice fly....

•••
RaiderGirl said:
Aside from the revenue debate, I have to agree with you SDX, what stands out for me at Parked is their excellant customer support and wide selection of templates, I cant wait until the upgrades come!

Hi Donny :hi:

Glad to see you on this forum and agreeing with me RG!! ;)
Welcome! :)

•••
Sorry, Donny.

I didn't actually mean to disturb your holiday. I agree with RareIQ:

probably one of the best customer service & support team I have ever come across, take for example, Donny is in an airport on vacation & STILL responding to these boards. What more could anyone ask for ?

Well, enjoy your holiday.

•••
I'm back alive and kicking. :)

Donny

•••
I dont want to beat a dead horse Donny, but can you give me an approximate date when the photo uploads and colors will be added?....if you dont want to say, you can PM me.....I wont tell :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back