Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Parked.com domain parking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Malaysia

VIP Member
Impact
116
right now i am still using namedrive for my domains.. how bout parked.com anybody use it before? issit good compare to namedrive.com?
how bout sedopro? issit better than namedrive?
i just registered about 30+ domains lately n it generates about 1000 uniques daily in total .. so far i tried using sedo n namedrive to see the diffrence n i think namedrives pays better..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how much

How much do you get for 1000 uniques?

I think this is the question
 
0
•••
well my traffic are from malaysia so pay per click is really low.. only few hundred usd per mth
 
0
•••
There's already a couple of threads on Parked abit further down the forum.
 
0
•••
my parked.com account says about 5 to 14 cents per click
 
0
•••
I got a $0.20 click today... but, well I dont know...
Ill add some more domain soon to imporve the testing...
 
0
•••
I am testing Parked.com now:

Last few days: 256 Visitors
Just 4 Clicks

That is a CTR of 1.56%
with a RPC of only $0.19

I am pretty disappointed
 
0
•••
If you are getting 1000 unique type-ins daily, that's huge! If parking is what you are after (more than sales), why don't your register your domains with trafficclub or some other high-paying service that far surpasses namedrive? 9You might check out dotzup.com.)
 
0
•••
Malaysia, what kind of domain names are they if I may ask?
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back