NameSilo

Park or partly Develop?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I don't know what to do I have a few domains that I would like to get adsense clicks from but I don't know if I should park them or setup an adsense index page that will have some rss and a little content. What works best for you guys as far as getting clicks and making revenue?

I like the idea of parking as it will be less work but maybe the extra 1 hour of work is worth it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could park with 1plus.net, you can use your adsense codes there :)

•••
Depends if you have the time.

Useful content with ads generally has a much better possibility of visitors clicking compared to a page just filled with ads and randomly generated RSS content.

•••
partly develop is better.

•••
Develope into a minisite, write a minimal description for the site, a few photos, and some well places adsense ads will make much more revenue than any parking program would.

•••
MInisites- are easy to develop but hard to take them to visitors.You must have also some SEO experience.The revenue from ad sense is for sure higher than parking because you earn all the money.Not just what the parking program is giving to you.

Parking- a more easy thing if you are capable to find some good type-ins names.Also you must find some good keywords for the website and also for your revenue.

Good luck.

•••
Dont partly develope. Develope. A one page is a developed site. As long as you put some time and effort into your 1 page site its fine. Dont just make a POS site please.

•••
droplister said:
Dont just make a POS site please.
What is a POS Site??

•••
•••
JasMate said:
I don't know what to do I have a few domains that I would like to get adsense clicks from but I don't know if I should park them or setup an adsense index page that will have some rss and a little content. What works best for you guys as far as getting clicks and making revenue?

I like the idea of parking as it will be less work but maybe the extra 1 hour of work is worth it?

I would say it depends on upon a few factors. I would go with Adsense if I had the time to build my site and marketing online. If not, I would park the domain. In the long run, contextual advertising programs, with hard work, can generate high revenue. Parked Domains are a different animal. To make money with Parking requires a number of factors.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back