IT.COM

domain Pandemicrat.com/.org/.us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pandemicrat2020

Impact
Thought this was rather timely: Politicians are too often a pandemicrat these days, not just 'pandemic rats'. Hoping someone with time and energy can use these domains to make a strong statement. What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You forget one thing. Name should be attractive to business, in order to be sold. Sure, it's cool to think that someone might use it as a political/economical/environmental/medical or social manifest, but this someone will never pay you big bucks for it (or most likely any bucks at all at this point).
Another problem - it's too topical, pandemic will pass and no one will need it anymore.
Sorry, I can't see a sale here...

•••
•••
•••
Name should be attractive to business, in order to be sold.
Attractive, certainly. But also adverse. I'm sure you know of many examples of domain names that were purchased to prevent their use.

Politics is very big business: Clinton spent over $1,000,000,000 on her 2016 campaign. If only she had purchased a great domain name with which to attack her opponent!

pandemic will pass and no one will need it anymore
Are you certain about that? Or, that the next pandemic will not be leveraged for political and/or financial gain? Best to be prepared.

•••
Attractive, certainly. But also adverse. I'm sure you know of many examples of domain names that were purchased to prevent their use.

Politics is very big business: Clinton spent over $1,000,000,000 on her 2016 campaign. If only she had purchased a great domain name with which to attack her opponent!

Are you certain about that? Or, that the next pandemic will not be leveraged for political and/or financial gain? Best to be prepared.

You know, one of my early domains is called MakePolitics.com. So many organisations and parties can use it to involve youngsters and the general public to politics, making people to express opinions, vote, improve life, do something. Right? Wrong. Truth is that it has 23 page visits during the last 7 months. That's all you need to know about manifest domains :)
Of course you can tell me - no, it's just a bad domain, and you had no luck and mine is so much better, etc etc. But next year remember this conversation when you'll be dropping yours.

I hope I am wrong and you will sell it. But I have doubts that I am wrong :)

Politics+pandemic+negative word make your domain an extremely narrow and controversial niche, and on top of it - if by somehow one of many thousands will be interested in such a name, he will simply buy PandemicRats, which is perfectly available for hand reg.

Seriously, PM me if you sell it, but guess it's gonna be a loooong wait. :)

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Adverse still applies. Create a website and a brand, and this domain could still be used by an opponent to foil goals. One would have to buy 'em up, I'd think.

Well, good luck with that! :)

Last edited:
•••
Traffic is up on the pandemicrat.com website. :xf.smile: Thanks folks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back