IT.COM

Pairings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

antonio72

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Not being an english mothertongue l would like to understand what are the most valuable trail words in the automotive.
i.e rentals,sales,store,shop,insurance... is there a 'top ten'?

For what it concerns singular and plurals, what is in general the first choice?
i.e CARrental or CARSrental \ CARrentals | CARSrental

Are wrong positioned terms ignored by the market? (sometimes they 'sound' better)
i.e nftcars.org or carsnft.org will have completely different values?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

i'd say all of the "two-word" proper usage terms in automotive industry, in probably all of the major extensions, are already taken.

the only one's you might be able to register are improper english language usage.

as in, nobody says 'cars rental", but they might search rental car companies, like avis, hertz, etc.

also, most who book travel plans for flights, hotels, etc. will also get car rental options provided by same booking service or agency.

now, if you read what i wrote, then you might get a clue, of usage.
also, try google and yahoo, bing and enter terms in quotation marks and take notes of number of results from each query.

put in the work, if you want to learn.

imo...

•••
Hi

i'd say all of the "two-word" proper usage terms in automotive industry, in probably all of the major extensions, are already taken.

the only one's you might be able to register are improper english language usage.

as in, nobody says 'cars rental", but they might search rental car companies, like avis, hertz, etc.

also, most who book travel plans for flights, hotels, etc. will also get car rental options provided by same booking service or agency.

now, if you read what i wrote, then you might get a clue, of usage.
also, try google and yahoo, bing and enter terms in quotation marks and take notes of number of results from each query.

put in the work, if you want to learn.

imo...

Thanks for the insights! I see that most extensions are taken also for future promising technologies, that could easily anyway fall under other labels or acronyms. Usually l google search terms. Do yahoo and bing add something? Tx

•••
For what it concerns singular and plurals, what is in general the first choice?
i.e CARrental or CARSrental \ CARrentals | CARSrental

CarRental > CarRentals >>> CarsRental >>> CarsRentals
RentalCars = RentalCar >>>>>> RentalsCar > RentalsCars

Are wrong positioned terms ignored by the market? (sometimes they 'sound' better)

They aren't ingored by the market, they are being treated at their value they command. That mostly means at 1/100th or even 1/10000th of the price of the version with the correct order.

i.e nftcars.org or carsnft.org will have completely different values?

Both will have close to zero values but nftcars.org is of course still the intrinsically better of the two.

Last edited:
•••
@akos Thanks for the clear explanation. I understand now how those variants works.

•••
Have similar doubt consider this type of domains

list A - CarRental / CarMech
list B - CarsRental / CarsMech

Does brandable marketplace websites like brandbucket / SH accept (B) list kinds of names?

Any past sales experience with list B type?

Last edited:
•••
Back